To understand the source, one should be
familiar with Ant, XML (including namespaces), XSL, Ant-Contrib, and Beanshell.
- Support all platforms that support Java
- Work for you not against you - even "right out of the box."
- Provide enough default functionality to be "just good enough."
- Be project friendly - contain enough functionality to use for
whatever is needed for a project.
- If "just good enough" is not sufficient - be easy to override in
a hassle free way.
Both Ivy and Find Bugs are included,
and therefore available to those projects that import either keros.xml or keros-project.xml.
Also available are the automagic
downloads used by Keros.
manages third party dependencies (or libraries).
- Find Bugs:
Java code analysis. Please
note: at the time of this release, we were having trouble
with utilizing Ivy
to download this library.
The following third party
libraries will be used by Keros (and
therefore available to you):
downloads and installs the aforementioned
- for example /home/sfloess/.keros/1.0/lib